PERKINSTON — Mississippi Gulf Coast will try to bounce back from its first loss of the season Monday.
The men's basketball Bulldogs take on Copiah-Lincoln in Wesson. Tipoff is set for 6 p.m.
To keep attendance within the governor's COVID-19 restrictions, no tickets are available for the general public. The game will be streamed at https://colinathletics.com/general/live_stream.
• MGCCC: 2-1/1-1 MACCC South, T-4th South
• Copiah-Lincoln: 1-2/0-2 MACCC South, T-7th South
Last Time Out
• MGCCC lost 77-61 to Meridian at Perk on Thursday. Anthony Ratliff (So., Jackson/Terry) had 17 points and 13 rebounds for the Bulldogs, and Carr Thiam (Fr., Tampa Fla./Wharton) also had 17 points.
• Co-Lin lost 76-61 to Hinds on the road at Utica on Thursday. A.J. Wansley had nine points and 10 rebounds for the Wolves.
Gulf Coast beat Co-Lin 58-56 in overtime in Wesson on Feb. 3, 2020. Dillyn Neely had five 3-pointers to lead the Bulldogs with 19 points.
• Thursday, Feb. 4: vs. Hinds, Perkinston, 6 p.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 6: vs. Baton Rouge, Perkinston, 4 p.m.
• Monday, Feb. 8: at Southwest Mississippi, Summit, 6 p.m.
For more information on MGCCC's 10 intercollegiate athletic teams, follow @MGCCCBulldogs on Twitter and MGCCCBulldogs on Facebook, and go to mgcccbulldogs.com.
By Don Hammack
Sports Information Director
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College